SUSAN CRABTREE, ALLIED ASID
Puerta Bella Interior Design is a full service residential interior design studio established in 2002. Based in Chandler, we work throughout Arizona, as well as offer design services throughout the United States. We work closely with our clients creating warm & welcoming interiors that reflect the personality & lifestyle of our clients.
Our services include but are not limited to:
· Client consultation and market research to ensure a creative, functional, and beautiful design plan
· Budget development, refinement, and project management
· Collaboration with key partners, such as architects, contractors, and landscape designers
· Space planning to maximize the layout and proper flow between spaces
· Selection of furniture, lighting, fixtures, finishes, fabrics, rugs, and accessories
· Creating color & fabric schemes and lighting plans
· Custom furniture, window treatments, soft goods, and cabinetry/casework design
· Ordering, tracking, inspection and delivery of all furniture, furnishings, fabrics and accessories
· Coordinating schedules, installation, moving, and storage
· Partnering with specialists including art consultants, professional organizers, relocation specialists and others
Susan Crabtree is the founder & principal designer of Puerta Bella Interior Design. As a mother of two boys, she understands the need for a home to be as functional as it is beautiful. Susan is known for creating classic & timeless interiors with fun & unique touches which reflect her clients interests & style. She is an Arizona native, graduate of Arizona State University, active member of ASID & Chandler Service Club.